Funke & Seun's Pre wedding Photos themed Endless Love

Most times its hard to predict the energy am going to receive from my couples, but as soon as our shoot began Funke & Seun stylish personality shined through, wow! Actually Funke got in contact with me via bbm after Ronke her Sister told her about me and showed her a couple of my Jobs which she fancied and that was how I got to  shoot their pre wedding photographs, and will also shoot their wedding photographs slated for November. We started off at their home for the first Photo shoot, the second was at the Shodex garden and then ended the shoot at the beach, Lagos Nigeria.
































Wish them happy married life happy married life in advance.

CONTACT NEWACE MEDIA
Mobile:08065271463
Twitter/IG: @NewAceMedia

Comments

  1. The pictures are nice...was able to view jes 3 tho..perhaps it's frm my network..
    Gud job,New ace Media
    U kip stepping up in ur game
    Kip it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD JOB!!! SEE YOU AT THE WEDDING!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts