Floxy and Wisely's Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot.

One of the first things I noticed about Floxy was the way she always looks into Wisely's Eyes. The excitement, love and energy in her smile makes it one of the most beautiful couple I have ever seen. That is Intense Love and pride for her Man.
The high pick of this photo session was when we went to the particular Location where Wisely proposed to Floxy, the Railway. They call it 'RAILWAY LOVE" . Enough of the Gist now see some of the beautiful moments
I Captured.















 What part of this photo-session do you love most?
Personally I like the kisses lol. *big grin* 

PHOTOS BY by Orieka Samuel C.E.O

Wedding Planner : Sazzily

Comments

  1. OMG!!! Somebody help me... I just can't stop smiling, lafing, shouting, jumping and kissing my ....shhhh Love you all the way OME'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm! I like all man.... These couples are tight.... To me - the girls curves are killing- but I see LOVE in the air. NewAce you are tight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sam. Sound creative job you did here... I'm with ya for d kissing but the pix are all lovely.. NewAce I hail you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aanu ShutterStocks Famo27 November 2013 at 07:40

    This is so touching... A love story told in a special way.. Ur Photographs tells it all bro... I love d Railway tinz wit passion... D unendin tracks of d railway is a significant of their unending love.. God is ur strength brof..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts