PHOTOS: Eniola Odetola & Ekene Kwabena Nwaefuna Prewedding Photos

So for the first time am not just sharing the pre-wedding photos but also their love story of how they both met (as narrated  by Eniola) so sit back, relax and Enjoy.
Ekene Kwabena and I met 2012 through a lovely friend. It all began on 25th of October, 2012, (actually ileya day) when I invited a friend and brother of mine, Folarin to my family ileya party in my house. On that day Folarin came in with his friend Ekene Kwabena to the party, during the party he decided to dance with me (in my mind I was like what is doing this one cos his kinda big in stature) but that day Ekene proved me wrong because he danced and danced and shake his bumbum wella lol.
I was so surprised that with his stature he can move his body so well. You know guys now, after the party he came to me and said “can I have your number though I would have collected your pin but my BB battery is down” and He brought out his blackberry bold 5 and during this period bb bold 5 has only recently been released.
In my mind I was like (what’s doing this one I can see U are using bb bold 5 and e no shark me lol). I sha gave him my number. I received a phone call from Ekene 2 days after and we talked for hours it felt like He and I were long lost friends.
Now let’s Fast forward to Dec 31st 2012 I was at home and I received a call from Ekene and he said he would like to see me, though I was sleeping cos I wasn’t feeling too well but He insisted he will like to see me just to wish me happy new year. He came with a New Year gift and I thought awwwwwww, how cute and what a corny. So that was how it all started……………………..We started calling each other and if Ekene did not call me I got worried (though we were just friends ooooooooo lol). I became so fond of him but I still had my little reservations about him.
Our friendship grew so strong that in February 2013 he requested that we be more than friends and I told him he shouldn’t bring that up cos I didn’t want anything to spoil our friendship so friendship continued “winks”, (friend that misses friend lol). We got very close to each other and I kept thinking, could this be the right man for me? Though a lot of challenges like religion, tribe and distance bothered me a lot.
                                            

Could this be the right man for me? Though a lot of challenges like religion, tribe and distance bothered me a lot. I later thought about it and was fully convinced I love him and he is the rightful man for me so I let go off the challenges and held on to him. This brings me to how he proposed on the 12th of April 2014,
                                      
Though He said I spoilt so many plans he had for me but that faithful day he called me in the morning and told me his phone was acting up so throughout the day I was unable to reach him because Ekene lives in Ghana (sorry I didn’t mention that earlier) though I was worried. Later that day at around 10:35pm a call came thru and i was so surprised to hear his voice through a Nigerian number. He told me he was with a friend of mine Arinola.
                                       
                                     
I wasted no time before I joined him there and was still surprised to see him in Nigeria wondering what brought him. I sat by him and was asking what the problem was, then immediately he brought out a ring, went on his knees and asked “Eniola please will You Marry me?” I was shocked but what do you expect? I said YES! “big smile”. Guess what? I didn’t sleep that night, kept looking at my finger and it was a wonderful night. For me it was not love at first sight, for him, let him complete the rest hehehehehehehehehe now I call him MORENIKEJIMI meaning my better half #smile#mylove#leeboo#mybestie#mybrother#smalldaddy#soonbabydaddy#mysunshine#myworld.
                                      
                                                 
                                                  
                                      
                                     
                                      
                                     
                                               
                                      
                                              
                                                
                                     
                                      
                                     
                                     
                                      
                                                   
                                     
                                                    
                                       
                                       
                                       
                                      
                                     
                                      
                                      
                                                  
                                       
                                      
                               
Can't wait to shoot their wedding...

Contact NewAce Media: +2348065271463
                                   BB PIN: 2BCC5845

Comments

  1. Tanx @new ace, me love this muahhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Pictures, Wonderful couple.... This is definitely a match made in heaven. kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work ACE.Enny you look take away in all the pix and you husband not looking bad too . wish you a blissful wedding

    ReplyDelete
  4. All d best dear,u guiz r Dorobucci couple.dat means awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts