ROYAL WEDDING: Olabisi Olasunmi & Owolabi Olayinka

"You Are The One God Has Created to make my life complete the missing link in my life puzzle, You Are My Shrek and I, Your Fiona." - Olabisi.

Wow!
 A Royal Wedding under the stars..... before GOD and before Man, family, friends and loved ones, Olabisi Olusanmi said "I do"  To Her King, Owolabi Olayinka at the Living Faith Church (Winners Chapel) Ogba-Ikeja Lagos.
They proceeded to the reception of smiling guests at the JEVINIK PLACE, GRA Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria.
Every beautiful passing moment was captured with expertise by the Geek of NewAce Media (Yole Samuel)

See Photos Below....































The Reception















































Video Teaser Coming Soon...

Photos By NewAce Media
Contact: 08065271463
BB:266FD3F6

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts