Photos: Similade Omo-Haastrup & Adefisoye Adesoye Registry/Dinner


Yea with so much excitement I present to you my first wedding couple of the year, As Similade Omo-Haastrup said "Yes I Do" to Adefisoye Adesoye. Just few months before her wedding Simi(Bride) contacted me from UK that am going to cover her registry wedding and Dinner and I was like "yyaayy" 'cuz I know its going to be a beautiful event and yes it was! the reception/Dinner took place at The Oriental Hotel, Lagos, with family members and a few friends.
see more photos below:





















































































 Contact NewAce Media:
+2348065271463
BB PIN: 2BCC5845
INSATGRAM: @NewAceMedia

Comments

  1. Congrats simi d international iya alaje, wa ri ere nbe oooo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts