(PHOTOS) BLESSING AND EDAFE -THE PRE WEDDING

Let me state this first, Before the day of the pre wedding shoot I have never met  either Blessing Or 
Edafe infact we never talked on phone, the whole consultation process was  done through the Groom's Elder sister, I only got to talk to the groom A day before the shoot on phone, Before now I was little bit anxious about them (Blessing and Edafe), how they look? are we going to get along quickly?  are they photogenic? these ran through my mind, but guess what? I shouldn't have worried earlier... because Blessing and Edafe Was Simply AMAZING! wait oO before I forget It was A rainy day but the rain got no hold on Us COuple was patient with the rain and Me too... I do too talk pls check the beautiful photos below...

Bridal Make Up: Tamar Beauty Concept
Photography: NewAce Media
Assistant: Romaine Kapturez














































Comments

Popular Posts